Friday, February 13, 2009

Sick day!



Taylor had a fever during the last part of school yesterday so I decided to keep her home from school today. I also arranged a ride to school for Dylan, and planned on just keeping Mackenzie home so Taylor could sleep in. After all, a sick kid needs rest, right? Our normal school day routine involves Amy or me going in to Taylor's room first, since it's hardest for her to drag herself out of bed. Then we usually have to call up to her a few times, while her brother and sister are now out of bed and eating breakfast, so she'll actually get motivated enough to come to life.

Today, the one day that Taylor could sleep in, is the one day that she actually woke not only on time for school, but early! She surprised me at my early morning weigh in, because I didn't expect her to be up willingly at 6:55 am, and because I don't weigh in with any clothes on. Needless to say, she was surprised, too. She'll probably never wake up early again.


No comments: